East Carolina University (ECU) is excited to host a variety of Virtual Academic Nights this fall. During these virtual academic nights, attendees will have the opportunity to hear about these degrees, meet academic advisors, hear from professors, and even speak with current students. Please share and we look forward to meeting you and your students!
Schedule of Academic Nights:
- School of Social Work (Degree: Social Work): Tuesday, September 27 | 6pm -7pm
- Human Development & Family Science (Degrees: Birth-Kindergarten Teacher Education, Family & Community Services, Family & Consumer Sciences Education, and Child Life): Tuesday, October 4 | 6pm -7pm
- Health Education & Promotion (Degrees: Public Health and Environmental Health): Wednesday, October 5th | 6pm -7pm.
- Recreation Sciences (Degrees: Recreational Therapy and Recreation & Park Management): Wednesday, October 12 | 6pm -7pm
- Kinesiology (Degrees: Exercise Physiology, Health Fitness Specialist, Physical Education, and Sports Studies): Tuesday, October 18 | 6pm -7pm
- Interior Design & Merchandising (Degrees: Fashion Merchandising and Interior Design): Wednesday, October 19 | 6pm -7pm
REGISTRATION LINK: https://hhp.ecu.edu/2022/08/17/virtualacademicnights/