To ensure the safety of all who use the athletic locker room, staff, coaches, and students must follow these guidelines:
- Doors opening into the athletic teams’ locker room MUST be locked during school hours.
- No student is allowed in the team locker rooms ANYTIME before 3:15 pm.
After School Hours
- The only athletes allowed in the locker rooms are the athletes whose teams are currently playing.
- NO athlete is to be left unattended in the locker room for any reason at any time to ensure the safety and security of the athlete.
- As a preventative measure, any administrator, coach, dean, or teacher may conduct a hall/gym/locker room sweep of the entire athletic wing to ensure these guidelines are being followed.
If anyone fails to follow these procedures, that particular individual/team/class is in jeopardy of:
- 1st Verbal Warning
- 2nd Verbal Warning
- Written Documentation
- Locker Room Keys Revoked