Students must present their DC One Card in order to:
- Enter the Jackson-Reed campus.
- Use the Jackson-Reed Library Media Center.
- Access the Jackson-Reed school bank to conduct any type of business.
- Participate in school events.
- Use off-campus lunch privileges.
- Participate in late arrival/early release without consequences.
- Use DC Public Libraries.
- Use DC Department of Parks and Recreation facilities.
Any student who does not have a current DC One Card or who has lost or damaged their card can contact Dean Mark Martin, located on the main floor, Room 102, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Students are urged to use their full name (as it reads on their birth certificate or passport) on their card.
During the first week of the school year, the deans will go to each 9th grade class to take pictures and order new DC One Cards for any student who needs one. Deans will also be available in the atrium at STEP to assist students who need a new picture or help verifying their account.