12th Grade – Class of 2024
Congratulations! You have made it to your senior year! We truly enjoyed meeting with both you and your family (guardian) these past two weeks as we began the 2023-2024 school year. As promised, we met individually to solidify schedules, discussing Dual Enrollment, Letter of Understanding, Authorized Off Campus forms, and most importantly ensuring that each student/family is knowledgeable of their DCPS graduation plan. If you still have not met with your assigned School Counselor, please sign up for a mandatory meeting that will be held in person August 24th– 29th.
- Thursday, August 24th: 9:30-3:30 pm
- Thursday, August 24th: 4:30 -6:30 pm
- Friday, August 25th: 11:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Friday, August 25th: 4:30-7:30 pm
- Monday, August 28th: 4:30- 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 29th: 4:30-7:00 pm
Sign-up up by clicking here.
Please note that ALL meetings are IN-PERSON. In addition, if you have yet to complete and submit the Parent and Student Brag Sheet that was due May 1st, please be sure to complete and submit as soon as possible. We are excited about the upcoming school year and look forward to meeting with you. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your student’s School Counselor:
Student Last Names (A – F)
- Laurie Ligon: Laurie.Ligon@k12.dc.gov
Student Last Names (G-O)
- Darrance Gillion: Darrance.Gillion@k12.dc.gov
Student Last Names (P-Z)
- Ramona Singletary-Robertson: Ramona.Singletary-Robertson@k12.gov