SAT and PSAT Scores Information
SAT scores and PSAT scores have been released for the October 11 and October 12 administrations! SAT scores (and any outstanding PSAT scores) should be released on November 16. Scores can be accessed by logging into your student’s College Board account at studentscores.collegeboard.org. Below are some resources for interpreting the scores and some troubleshooting tips if your student cannot find their score.
Score Interpretation Resources:
SAT (12th Grade):
PSAT/NMSQT (10th and 11th Grade):
- PSAT/NMSQT: Understanding Scores for Students and Families PDF
- Understanding Your Digital PSAT/NMSQT Score Report Video
PSAT 8/9 (9th Grade):
- PSAT 8/9: Understanding Scores for Students and Families PDF
- Understanding Your Digital PSAT 8/9 Score Report Video
Can’t Find Your Student’s Score?
Many students are having trouble accessing their scores online because they either have multiple College Board accounts, entered an email address on their answer sheet that is not the one associated with their College Board account, or didn’t enter an email address on their answer sheet. To remedy this problem please try the below steps:
- Contact Ms. Wells at Katherine.email@example.com to get your student’s score report emailed to you and your student’s SAT/PSAT Registration Number.
- Contact College Board to get these scores linked to your student’s College Board account via one of the following ways:
- Click here to use the “Score Matching Tool”
- Click here to fill out a Student & Parent Inquiry Form
- Call this number 866-756-7346
- If you need more assistance, contact Ms. Wells at Katherine.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requesting Accommodations for AP Exams
For the May 2024 AP exam administration, accommodations requests and required documentation must be received by College Board by January 18, 2024. See information on the College Board website here: