Class of 2025 for Parents
Message from AP Minsker:
- Period 1A- 6:00-6:10 pm
- Period 2A- 6:15 -6:25 pm
- Period 3A- 6:30-6:40 pm
- Period 4A- 6:45-6:55 pm
- Period 1B- 7:00-7:10 pm
- Period 2B- 7:15-7:25 pm
- Period 3B- 7:30- 7:45 pm
- Period 4B- 7:45-7:55 pm
- Event Ends at 8:00 pm
Jackson-Reed High School College Admissions Rep Visits This Week:
- 11:15 am: Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA
- 12:00 pm: Elon University, Elon, NC
- 1:30 pm: Boston University, Boston, MA
- 2:15 pm: The University of British Columbia, Kelowna and Vancouver
- 11:15 am: Davidson College, Davidson, NC
- 12:00 pm: University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- 12:45 pm: Kenyon College, Gambier, OH
- 1:30 pm: Scripps College, Claremont, CA
- 12:45 pm: Indiana University-Bloomington, Bloomington, IN
- 1:30 pm: Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- 2:15 pm: Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA
- 11:15 am: New York University, New York, NY
- 12:45 pm: Claremont McKenna College, Claremont, CA
- 1:30 pm: American University, Washington, DC
- 2:15 pm: High Point University, High Point, NC
- 9:30 am: Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY
- 12 noon: Eckerd College, Saint Petersburg, FL
- 12:45 pm: Brown University, Providence, RI
- 2:15 pm: Trinity College Dublin, College Green
Upcoming Student & Family Events:
- Thursday, September 14: Back to School Night.
- Wednesday, 9/20: Clubs & Activities Fair for Students, LUNCH TIME in Atrium
- Wednesday, 9/20: NOCHE PARA FAMILIAS, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Saturday, 9/23: Enrollment, 9:00 am -12:00 pm
- Tuesday, 9/26: NAF Night, 5:30-7:30 pm
- Saturday, 9/30: Tenleytown Art all Night in Jackson-Reed’s Main Gym, 7:00-11:00 pm
- Thursday, 10/19: Parent Teacher Conferences. More information coming soon.
Help Us Help Them!
Just $1 per school day will help the JRHS PTSO support our community of students, staff, and teachers. The suggested contribution to the PTSO is $180 per student for the year.
There is no gala or auction! You don't have to sell cookies or wrapping paper! Your monetary donations help fund critical academic supports, club & activity needs, and school-wide events.
"The whole art department really appreciates the PTSO's support over the years. It's a great relief to know that you are there to help us out when we need it!" — Ms. Alia Hasan, Visual Art Teacher, and recipient of the 2023 Vincent E. Reed Award for Excellence in Teaching
Or, send a check payable to: "Jackson-Reed PTSO"
Jackson-Reed HS PTSO at 3950 Chesapeake St, NW Washington, DC 20016
Remember, you can reach out with any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help point you in the right direction.
Class of 2025 Student/Family Support Team
- Mark Minsker email@example.com - Acting AP
- Jazmine Elliott firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sejal Dave
- Steven Brown
- Questions/Help: email@example.com