Order Your Cap & Gown Today!
DEADLINE – FEBRUARY 24, 2023
Now is the time to place your order for your graduation cap-and-gown! Orders must be in by February 24, 2023. Graduating seniors at Jackson-Reed order their own cap-and-gown to wear for graduation; the school does not provide the gowns. The price is $42 + tax and shipping for the cap, gown, tassel and hood. Financial assistance is available through the PTSO (see below for details).
Please place your order by February 24 through graduation products provider Herff Jones using the following process:
- Go to https://www.herffjones.com/product/graduation/
- Select “Caps & Gowns” button
- Enter school name: Jackson-Reed
- Scroll down to “Caps & Gown”
- Enter school name again: Jackson-Reed
- Select “Shop Grad Products”
- Select “Graduation A La Carte”
- Scroll to the bottom to find “official cap and gown package” for $42
Gowns and other items will be delivered to Jackson-Reed for student pick up during senior clearance week (June 12-16). Families who would like to request financial assistance should contact counselors Ramona Singletary-Robertson (A-L) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Leticia Martinez (M-Z) at email@example.com. Also, the Class of 2023 PTSO representatives are seeking to create an exchange for current graduating seniors to donate or loan their gowns to future Jackson-Reed graduating seniors. Stay tuned for more information.