Jackie Robinson Scholarship Foundation
To be eligible for a Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a graduating, minority high school senior;
- Be a United States citizen; • Present evidence of financial need;
- Demonstrate a record of academic excellence;
- Demonstrate leadership potential and a dedication to community service;
- Plan to attend an accredited and approved 4-year college/university within the United States or affiliated with a United States based college or university;
- Have not accrued more than 25% of credits needed to graduate from college.
Online Application Components:
- One recommendation;
- Demographic information;
- High school information, including a high school transcript;
- College plans; • Four essays; • Activities, honors, and distinctions;
- Completion of CSS profile; • Test scores (AP, IB, PSAT, ACT, or SAT) if applicable.