“Continuous effort-not strength or intelligence-is the key to unlocking our potential.” -Liane Cardes.
January 19, 2023-WHITE OUT for Boys JV & Varsity games versus Sidwell Friends 5:00 & 6:30 PM. This week all our Basketball Teams won versus HD Woodson & McKinley Tech. Come support the Varsity Boys on the road on Saturday, January 21, Varsity Boys Basketball will be competing in R1A Classic at Hartford Community College at 6:15 PM versus Mount St. Joseph’s. On Friday, Freshman, JV & Girls’ Basketball won their games by large margins. We are heading into the last 3 weeks of the regular season.
SAVE THE DATE: SENIOR NIGHT on February, 1, 2023 for our Basketball & Cheerleader Seniors.
Boys Lacrosse Interest Meeting on Wednesday, January 18, 2023, from 4:00-5:00 PM in Auditorium.
Spring Teams are beginning Pre-Season conditioning & strength training. Spring Season begins March 1, 2023.
- Baseball 2/27 & 2/28 4:00-6:00 PM Fort Reno
- Softball 2/13 & 2/14 4:00-6:00 PM Guy Mason
- Girls Lacrosse 2/13-2/17 Contact Rosa Fuentes for try-out times Rosa.Fuentes@k12.dc.gov
- Boys Lacrosse 2/13 & 2/14 4:00-6:00 PM; 6:00-8:00 AM Stadium Football Field
- Co-Tennis Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outdoor Track & Field Contact email@example.com
- Stunt Cheer Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Any Student interested in a Spring Sport, please submit your Athletic forms either electronically or hard copies to Athletic Office to Athletic Aide Thelma Ortega.
Students must meet all eligibility guidelines before participation in any tryouts or practice.
1. Student must have a 2.0 in the most recent advisory
2. Student athletes must have an athletic packet submitted and approved by Athletic Trainer Dr. Jamila Watson. Forms are online at https://www.thedciaa.com/participation-forms Hard copy of the Athletic forms can be picked up in the Main Office or Athletic Suite A-300.