UPDATED Required Paperwork and Try-Out Information
Prior to any student-athlete participating in summer workouts or Fall Try-outs, the SY22-23 Athletic forms must be submitted along with an updated Universal Health Certificate. There are two ways to submit athletic paperwork: 1) Hard copy can be submitted to the Coach or Main Office. 2) Click into link to submit electronically. https://dcgov.seamlessdocs.com/f/t4t1pef1kz3w . When using the seamless documents make sure that you and your child signed the forms and submit.
Proof of vaccination will be required for all student-athletes or a request for exemption must be submitted for clearance. Send all vaccination proof to JacksonReed.Athletics@k12.dc.gov.
Fall Sports Try-outs
- Football (JV & Varsity) begins: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 4:30-7:30 PM (Stadium); Contact: Head Coach Minoso Rodgers firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items needed: Gallon of water, tennis shoes, cleats & workout gear along with your Athletic Forms signed.
- Volleyball Try-Outs: Monday, August 15, 2022 4:30-6:30 PM & Tuesday, August 16, 2022 for selected to Day 2; Contact: Head Coach Perette Arrington email@example.com
- Field Hockey Try-Outs: Monday, August 29-Thursday, September 1, 2022 3:45-5:30 PM (Stadium); Contact: Head Coach Patricia Nantume firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Soccer (JV & Varsity) Try-Outs: August 22-26, 2022 6:00-8:00 AM (Stadium); Contact Jean-Claude Nkongolo email@example.com
- Girls Soccer (JV & Varsity) Try-Outs: August 22-24, 2022 8:00 AM-10:00 AM (Stadium); Contact AAD Nadira Ricks firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheerleading: Contact Head Coach Africa Lancaster email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if your daughter is interested.