Library & Media Center
At Jackson-Reed Media Center, we are proud to offer:
- More than 15,000 fiction/non-fiction books, audio books, eBooks, and graphic novels.
- Numerous periodicals and magazines in digital formats.
- A multicultural collection that supports the curricular and personal interests of our scholars and staff.
- Makerspace materials that develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Our goal is to create a 21st century space where scholars develop in-demand skill sets for future success.
Students and staff
- To access our online catalog, please log into Follett Destiny.
- By accessing our catalog, you can check on the status of your currently checked out materials, renew materials, and place items on hold. To access your account, simply click “Login” and then sign in with your username and password.
- User: Student ID #
- Password: ddmmyy (of birthday)
The library media center will be open daily from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. A pass is required when using the library during class time.
Students enrolled at Jackson-Reed High School are entitled to check out materials from the Jackson-Reed Media Center. Borrowers with overdue items are not allowed to check out additional materials. Student borrowers are limited to the maximum check out of three books. Jackson-Reed High School faculty is also entitled to borrow materials from the Media Center.
Materials in the library collection are loaned for a two-week (14 calendar days) period.