Peforming Arts Department
Vocal Music Program
Instrumental Music Program
Experience Growth Through Music at Jackson-Reed
The Jackson-Reed High School Instrumental Music program offers students a progressive, four-year sequence of specialized courses designed to prepare young musicians to become competitive for college admissions and scholarships.
Students receive a rigorous, college preparatory music education training experience in a variety of musical styles and ensembles as listed below:
- Jazz Combo – Advanced
- String Quartet – Advanced
- Jazz Ensemble – Intermediate/Advanced
- String Orchestra – Intermediate/Advanced
- Concert Band – Intermediate/Advanced
- Beginning Piano Lab – Novice
Coming soon for SY23-24!