DCPS requires all students to complete the standard Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2/Trig sequence, plus one more upper-level math credit.
- Tuesday-Thursday, 3:45-4:15+
- Room 408
- Free drop-in help and tutoring
- Community-service opportunity
Upper-Level Math Options offered at Jackson-Reed
- Financial Algebra
- Probability and Statistics
- AP Statistics
- Pre-Calculus, followed by AP Calculus (AB or BC) or Concepts & Context of Calculus (non-AP)
Honors for All Program
- Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2/Trig, and Pre-Calculus are part of Jackson-Reed's Honors for All program, so all students take an Honors variant of the class.
- If you have any questions about which course you should sign up for, or how to prepare for a future course, please talk to you math teacher or counselor.
Note: All teachers in all courses follow the DCPS grading policy. All teachers on the same course team use similar syllabi. Please email your teacher if you need a teacher-specific copy of the course syllabus.